Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Reported By: Eugene — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Casablanca Express
6300 Canoga Ave # 500 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Casablanca Express Two presentations Two FREE gifts Woodland Hills, California

I am not going here in details because my story is pretty much the same as everybody else on this page except I neither bought their (cannot use correct word) or FREE TRIP. We are average family we buy stuff from internet at list ones a month, travel twice a year and so on but this will be my FIRST review with ONE star. So Casablanca is not like every other company that they pretended to be. You guys, I mean Casablanca guys, laughing at me now I know that, yes you got me on your hook but you know what, this how we learn things and get smarter. And by the way guys please do consider these get a good quality hook made in US not in China, next time. That being said I mean that I am not a looser here either. I was so close (actually my wife) to buy your (cannot use correct word) so I had to put some effort to talk my wife out of this deal at list for a while. She was really mad at me at the time but now she is really happy. Your lesson was very educational thanks guys for lesson and for listening.  Oh for those who happened to see good reviews for Casablanca, take a god guess who wrote them?!!! If I am not going to get my $195 back within this week then I am going make my voice herd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Express/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Casablanca-Express-Two-presentations-Two-FREE-gifts-Woodland-Hills-California-799418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Express