Complaint Review: Casablanca Model Agency

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Darmari — Willingboro New Jersey United States of America
Casablanca Model Agency
p.o. box 410318 Internet United States of America

Casablanca Model Agency National Education Acceptance My son wanted to go to Casablanca. So, I registered him. But, then my son decided to go to college instead. So, we nevered followed up on an agreement for him to attend. I tried to call them, Internet

My teenage son wanted to attend the Casblanca Agency.  I took him and gave them a deposit.  However, he decided to go to college instead.  I just chalked the deposit as a lost. However, about a month later, I get this whopping bill for over $1500.  I called the agency and told them I never completed the agreement for him to attend. They said it was out of their hands. I would have to contact the National Educational Acceptance Agency.  My arguement was, how can you charge me for something I didn't agree to? They said they understood, but I still needed to contact NEA.  I tried to call them on several occasions, but to no avail.  Now, my credit is messed up for a service I never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casablanca-Model-Agency/internet/Casablanca-Model-Agency-National-Education-Acceptance-My-son-wanted-to-go-to-Casablanca-S-974916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casablanca Model Agency