Complaint Review: Cascade Vehicle Shipping

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Cascade Vehicle Shipping Sucks — Camas Washington
Cascade Vehicle Shipping
700 NE 4th Ave Suite #204 Camas, Washington United States of America

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Domestic Auto Transport, Magic Carpet Auto Transport, Red Carpet Auto Transport, Terry Williams Cascade Vehicle Shipping brokerage is a huge SCAM!!!!! Failed to move my car, never returned my money. Camas , Washington

Cascade Vehicle Shipping is despicable. The only person I'd EVER recommend them to is my worst enemy.

Cascade Vehicle Shipping also goes under the company names Magic Carpet Auto Transport, Red Carpet Auto Transport, Domestic Auto Transport. This right there should be enough to warn anybody not to use any of these companies.

I should've done my homework better and researched these guys better. I decided to go with Cascade Vehicle Shipping because they gave me a pretty competitive quote on shipping my BMW. After 2 months of countless phone calls (many of which were left unanswered because they must've known it was me trying to call) they failed to move my car. I never got my money back, and had to pay a second company to ship my car.

Bottom line ---- NEVER use Cascade Vehicle Shipping or Magic Carpet Auto Transport / Red Carpet Auto Transport / Domestic Auto Transport!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cascade-Vehicle-Shipping/Camas-Washington-98607/Cascade-Vehicle-Shipping-Domestic-Auto-Transport-Magic-Carpet-Auto-Transport-Red-Carpet-1042725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cascade Vehicle Shipping