Complaint Review: Caselyn's Creations & Bows

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: Mallory122 — ORLANDO Florida USA
Caselyn's Creations & Bows

Caselyn's Creations & Bows Melissa Earnest Online Business Scam Pay Pal Internet

*Consumer Comment: Rip off

*Consumer Comment: i to have had issues with this peraon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Waiting...

*General Comment: These Alligations are FALSE!

*Consumer Comment: caselyns creations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WOW

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My business and reputation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My business and reputation

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY... I ORDERED A BULK AMOUNT IN WHICH THE OWNER MELISSA EARNEST TOLD ME I COULD HAVE A DISCOUNT IF I ORDERED MORE, I MADE A $200 PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL TO MELISSA EARNEST AND NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER.... THIS IS A SCAM TO MAKE QUICK MONEY OFF PEOPLE.. NOW IM HAVING TO DEAL WITH PAYPAL AND PRESS CHARGES ON THIS PERSON... AGAIN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caselyns-Creations-Bows/internet/Caselyns-Creations-Bows-Melissa-Earnest-Online-Business-Scam-Pay-Pal-Internet-714034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Caselyn's Creations & Bows

Rip off

AUTHOR: jenn - (United States of America)

This woman is a total con artist!!! I ordered 5 wooden letters, 4 bows and 3 headbands for my daughter from her, and kept getting excuse after excuse as to why she needed more time to send the items! One day I went to contact her and she had deleted her business page on Facebook. I have tried to contact her multiple times via email regarding this and she will not return any of my emails!!! ONCE AGAIN DO NOT BUY FROM HER!!!

i to have had issues with this peraon

AUTHOR: ashlee10 - (United States of America)

I ordered bows for 40$ and had been waiting a few months, there has been excuse after excuse on the issue and I'm tired of excuses. She has now deleted her page and refuses to cooperate and refund me the money for not sending the bows. I have sent quite a few emails and she has not gotten back in touch with me on the subject. I do not know if she is or not a stammer but I do know I've not gotten my order nor has she contacted me in any way about my order since she has deleted her page. This is NO way to run a business and NO way to treat customers...

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Waiting...

AUTHOR: MelisaEarnest - (United States of America)

Hey lady, I am waiting on ya to take it down. It better be down by 2:15 PM central standard time tommorow. Because at 2:16 PM tommorow I will be calling my lawyer! :-D. If you do not choose to take it down, I will be seeing you in court ;)

#4 General Comment

These Alligations are FALSE!

AUTHOR: galsbury - (United States of America)

Im not sure who this woman is making these alligations on Melissa Ernest and her company but one thing I can tell you is that Melissa Wilson-Ernest does not rip people off.

I have known Melissa for 10 years. She is an amazing christian woman, wife, and mother of 3 who would NEVER rip anyone off.  She is a stand up woman with good morals, and ethics.  Not only does she run her own business and take care of her children, she also attends college full time working on a bachelors degree.  By no means would this woman rip you off.

I have spoken with her and what she states is the truth.  The largest order she has recieved is $60.  I would like to see proof from you where you paid her $200 for your order.  I know you will not and can not provide this to anyone because the accusations you have placed upon her are all FALSE.  I fully support the ripoff report and what they do untill it comes to people like you who want to falsly accuse people (for what reason is still beyond me)  I just hope that you think about your choices before her attorney has to get involved!

Have a blessed day!

caselyns creations

AUTHOR: kwest1618@yahoo.com - (United States of America)

i have nothing but good things to say about Melissa Wilson-Earnest. she is a honest young woman who just wants a better life for her and her beautiful family. the person who claimes otherwise better be showing proof because we all have proof she is honest. all her orders
 have and always will be filled on time and without complications. she provides quality products. I WILL RECOMMEND HER BUSINESS ANYTIME.
karin west

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WOW

AUTHOR: MelisaEarnest - (United States of America)

Hi Mallory 122, I am sorry your so frustrated. I myself am frustrated because I cant ever find where I had a $200.00 order from you. I have also contacted my lawyer who has advised me to ask you to remove/retract this post or we will be taking legal action on the grounds of slander and defamation of character, because we have actual proof that this transaction never occured via paypal.

Also, if you are planning on pressing charges on me, for a transaction that never occured, you will have to either fly or drive over state lines to Cleveland Mississippi Police Department to do so.

And when and if I ever go to trial, I will have proof that this transaction never occured, and the judge will ask you to kindly pay over all court costs, as well as you being charged for lying under oath. I am glad you provided my link so that every one can see all the satisfied customers I have.

I am also providing a screen shot of all of my orders(I have blacked out the names of my customers to protect their identities, and as you can clearly see there is no $200.00 order. I am sorry your so frustrated, perhaps you have me confused with someone else? And I have never fullfilled an order from the Orlando area.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My business and reputation

AUTHOR: MelisaEarnest - (United States of America)

Hi Marie122, I am in just absolute shock over this. Considering, the highest order, I have ever had was $60.00. I am so glad that you have provided my facebook link to everyone out there, so they can see all of the satisfied customers I have. I am also glad that you have provided my number, so that I can clearly state to anyone who calls me, that I have a superior record with all of my customers. Also, you state that you are having to deal with paypal, I myself am going to contact them regarding your claims. They too, will provide me and ripoff report with proof that this order never took place. I have contacted our family lawyer, and let him know your claims and he has advised me to ask you to retract your statement within 48 hours, or we can and will sue you for defamation of character, because we have actual proof that this transaction never occured. Since you live in Orlando and are planning to "press charges" on me for something that never happened, since I live here, you will have to either drive or fly across state lines into Mississippi to press the "charges". Are you planning on doing that? Because I would love to meet you at the police department, face to face, so you and I can have a friendly conversation regarding this. So, if you do not take the statement down, please be looking for a call from my lawyer. Thank you for your consideration. ~Melissa Earnest, CEO Caselyn's Creations & Bows

PS. I am also submitting a screen shot via paypal of all of my received transactions. I have blacked out the named of my customers to protect their identities. But there is the proof that I have not received a $200.00 order.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company