Complaint Review: Casemachine

• Reported By: Steve — Bakersfield California
Casemachine
Internet USA

Casemachine Poor return policy Internet

Purchased one of their i5 slimline pro cases for my cell phone. The fit and finish were very poor.

I contacted the company for a return authorization and was informed that not only would I have to pay return shipping but I would also have to pay a 20% restocking fee for a case that was on my phone for less than one minute.  They are obviously making sure they make their profit even if you think their product is crap.

I complained to the company on their Facebook page and instead of responding or handling my issue they just deleted my comment and blocked me from making future comments.

I would recommend that you stay away from casemachine if you value product quality and customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casemachine/internet/Casemachine-Poor-return-policy-Internet-1049570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casemachine