Complaint Review: Casey Ditmore - Cell Mart

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: JP — Miami Florida United States of America
Casey Ditmore - Cell Mart
828 S Davis St Sulpher Springs, Texas United States of America

Casey Ditmore - Cell Mart Casey Ditmore Cell Mart Digital Dreams Casey Ditmore aka Cell Mart aka Digital Dreams Shipped aka Cell Buyers Worldwide us boxes of garbage instead of phones. . Sulfur Springs, Texas Casey scams hard working people by luring you in to low prices and then takes your money. He is a crook and needs to go to jail for theft and fraudulent business practices. Sulpher Springs, Texas

Casey Ditmore operates under various TX business entities.  We all know Texas is a hub for electronics due to the strategic geographical position hence many reputable businesses operate in this area.  Casey takes advantage of this position but is really a thief and bad business person.  I along with a few other businesses are pursuing both legal and criminal action against Casey.

I first engaged in business with Casey December 2011, for roughly 8KUSD in which he supplied without question.  I was lucky at that time.  The next year, November 27th, closer to the holiday buying season I grew desperate for goods and engaged in another transaction worth 10,900USD for Blackberry 8520. for a price of 73 each.  I deposited cash into his Chase account.  He uses the electronic notification format of FedEx and UPS and modifies the weight.  So when you look at the tracking you think the amount of weight equals the phones but when you call and ask for actual weight he ships something totally different.  He shipped me battery chargers worth about 1USD each.

He then told me he didnt have my specific model in stock (after one week) so we agreed on a different model, because I didn't care as long as I received my goods or investment back.  He shipped 30 units of the 9300 from a 101.  That was as total of two weeks.  We are near 10 weeks now and he hasn't shipped anything.  He only lies.  When I threaten with legal action he calls back with frivolous allegations of me acting "out-of-line." So we now are posting this for others as well filing a suit in Texas as well Sulphur Springs.  He lies cheats and steals your money.  Casey will not meet you in person for a reason.  Stay away and when he goes to jail please hope the judge isn't easy on him.  Google his name, there are more claims.

Thanks for reading this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casey-Ditmore-Cell-Mart/Sulpher-Springs-Texas-75842/Casey-Ditmore-Cell-Mart-Casey-Ditmore-Cell-Mart-Digital-Dreams-Casey-Ditmore-aka-Cell-Ma-1011835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casey Ditmore - Cell Mart