Complaint Review: Casey"s General Store

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Raymore Missouri United States of America
Casey"s General Store
Hwy J & SR 58 Raymore, Missouri United States of America

Casey"s General Store Sexual Harassment at Casey's General Store Raymore, Mo. Raymore, Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: Advise her to turn them in

My fiance just started working at the Casey's in Raymore, Mo. (Hwy J & Hwy 58) recently and she has been complaining that the assistant mgr has been making uncomfortable remarks and rubbing up against her since she has been working there.  He yelled at her after I came to get something out of my truck, which I own and wanted to know who I am and what I was doing in her truck, he made the comment that she was making him mad because she would not tell him.

Just yesterday I received a phone call from my fiance to get to the store asap, she didn't state the reason why which was very odd, I knew something happened at that point.  I responded to the scene with a neighbor and didn't see anything.  When I picked her up after her shift, she revealed to what is going on. She had told her main boss what has been happening and the boss did not do much of anything but basicly tell her to put up with it, the assist mgr claims that it is just his personality. After the talk to the boss, the assistant mgr asked her if she needed a ride home when he knew I would be there to pick her up.  I advise any woman wanting to work at that location regaurdless of age, try for a different location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caseys-General-Store/Raymore-Missouri-/Caseys-General-Store-Sexual-Harassment-at-Caseys-General-Store-Raymore-Mo-Raymore-M-954668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casey"s General Store

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Advise her to turn them in

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

Advise your Fiance to turn these employers in . What the assistant manager is doing is against labor laws. If she feel the  need to file a police report .  If they terminate her for turning them in then thats a lawsut against them.

I went through the same thing with the stock person when I lived in Florida. If I knew marshall arts I would of used it on him. I would of  told the owner of the store what I did and why.