Complaint Review: Casey's General Store

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Casey's General Store
One S.E. Convenience Blvd Windom And Mountain Lake Minnesota, Minnesota U.S.A.

Casey's General Store An absolute ripoff store with extremely rude and smart a*s clerks Windom And Mountain Lake Minnesota

*UPDATE Employee: Grow Up

Finally, I have found something even lower than car salesmen and taxi drivers:
Clerks at Casey's General Stores in Windom and Mountain Lake, Minnesota.

The stores are dirty, smelly, and the food they slop out is actually bad for your health. (excuse, except for the cockroaches in the pizza)

The prices are absolutely price gouging, and what's worse is having to be talked
to like you're a piece of sh*t from the minimum wage clerks that work the counters.

Every single Casey's store I've been in has at least two or three smart a*s, big mouth clerks working in them. They act like they are doing you some big favor by selling the high priced crap they hock to the public.

Knowing that prices are going up everywhere, I don't complain too much about the high price of goods at any store, but I sure as hell hate to have to be treated like I'm s**t under the feet of the clerks that work at these Casey's stores.

At least at Super America, the clerks are nice and polite.
Guess I'll be shopping there from now on.

I wonder: Do the people at the main office for Casey's know what a-holes they
have working as clerks in their stores? Somebody should tell them that you get customers by treating them with some respect, not like they are shitbags.

That's my two cents.

Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caseys-General-Store/Windom-And-Mountain-Lake-Minnesota-Minnesota/Caseys-General-Store-An-absolute-ripoff-store-with-extremely-rude-and-smart-ass-clerks-Wi-362220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casey's General Store

Grow Up

AUTHOR: Sdmf - (U.S.A.)

Ok, well first off as a cashier at a Casey's we make well more then minumum wage. Secondly we don't set the prices. Thirdly when someone comes into our store screamming and cussing and treating us like "minumum wage" employee's, we're not gonna be nice back to you. I'm not nice to people who treat me like garbage just because i have to help you, i guess it's just some of ours theory that if your gonna walk in and treat us like garbage we'd rather you go to Kum and Go. I have some of the greatest customers in the world, that let us know everyday and every holiday how much they apprecate us. Grow up!