Complaint Review: Cash-4-Offers

• Reported By:Nassau New York
Cash-4-Offers
cash4offers.com Internet U.S.A.

Cash-4-Offers froze my account $0.20 shy of payout point C Internet

I started an account with cash4offers last July. They stated that you could make $ reading emails and would not need to actuallyspend any $ on offers to recieve payout. But would accumulate$ faster with offers. I have done a couple of offers and when my account reached $23.80 they stopped crediting me for reading emails. They did credit a $1 offer bringing my account to $24.80. Then they stopped crediting anything. They do not respond to emails. My account is now listed as inactive and the site says I must compleate 6 offers to reactivate my account. They do not have 6 free offers I am eligible for. I think it is just a way not to pay!

Jessie
Nassau, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-4-Offers/internet/Cash-4-Offers-froze-my-account-020-shy-of-payout-point-C-Internet-333533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash-4-Offers