• Report: #932043

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Virginia — Stuarts Draft Virginia United States of America
Cash Adavance U.S.A

Cash Adavance U.S.A Kenneth Webster Is not a real lawyer from San Fransico using 4152519723, Internet

The other day I was at work and I had gotten a phone call from someone who said that I was being sued for fraud, money laundring and giving out false information about myself and that I needed to contact my lawyer and give my lawyer this number but I didn't have a lawyer. They then told me to call this number so here I am scared upset thinking I'm going to jail and loose my job.

So I get ahold of this lawyer and he preceeds to tell me what the other guy has told me. He then tells me that I owe cash advance u.s.a $625. If I didn't pay he was going to fax papers to my local sheirffs office and have me arrested. So I tell them ok I'll pay so I won't go to jail. He puts me hold like he is talking to the company then gets back on the phone and asks me if I ever was arrested, I tell him no sir. He then puts me back on hold for two minutes.
He gets back on the phone he says you have thirty minutes to get to cvs and buy a green dot money pak. I didn't go at first and keep trying to delay the time even further. So when I tell him five more minutes he tells me that the sherriffs dept are waiting on him to give orders so I go like an idiot I put 500 on one card then 125 on another.
I give him the numbers off of both cards. He then tells me to wait 2 hours and Ill receive a call. ASo I wait 30 minutes and call him back. He tells me that I waited to long to pay him the money.
My accouonts will be frozen and I will be getting a call from the police and tell them where I am at. So all scared and humiliated I say ok.

As I sitting and thinking I got on the internet and looked this lawyer up and to come find out there is a Kenneth Webster in Las Vegas not san Fransico.
I called the real lawyer and told him what has happened and his secutary tells me that this isn't the first time he got a phone call about this and that I should call the FBI. I called the FBI and the local sherriffs office and reported this.
After I did that I called this person back and told them , that I hope they feel proud of what they did. That I know now that they are scam artist and they need to grow up and get real jobs and leave the ones that work hard for their money. If they ever call me again they better be there with the papers in their hands to arrest me with an officer or two with them. Now I am mad, hurt and feeling really stupid.

Now I'm out of $625 and no money to my name for another 4 weeks. I hope that they get caught and are punished for what they did not only to me but others that they did this to and are about to do. If they dont get caught god will have something in store for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Adavance-USA/internet/Cash-Adavance-USA-Kenneth-Webster-Is-not-a-real-lawyer-from-San-Fransico-using-415251972-932043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Adavance U.S.A