Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: April — Nampa Idaho United States of America
Cash Advance America
United States Internet United States of America

Cash Advance America Cash Advance America called and e-mailed me a false arrest warrant claiming that I borrowed money I did not repay and they were filing a lawsuit against me and I was going to be arrested Internet

I received an e-mail from a company called Cash Advance America claiming that I borrowed money from them and did not repay, and so they were in the process of pressing legal charges to issue a warrant for my arrest!  I called the number that was provided and was threatened by someone with a foreign accent that I had to go get a Wal-Mart money card and send them at least $100.00 within two hours or I would be arrested!  I have never borrowed money from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/internet/Cash-Advance-America-Cash-Advance-America-called-and-e-mailed-me-a-false-arrest-warrant-c-899233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America