Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Miguel R. — Queens Village New York
Cash Advance America
Internet USA

Cash Advance America, Erika, Mr Black They promised me a loan but kept asking for more money  Internet

I had applied for a loan online.  Cash advance america called me with all my info and told me that I qualified for a loan and they could give me a loan for $5000.  I got transfered to an Erika and she told me that there was a one time fee of $380 to get the loan.  She gave me instruction via Western Union.  Once I paid this amount the load would take 20 minutes.  When I called back I was told that the "Bank" need 430 as a one time transfer fee.  I paid this the next day with a green-dot credit card she told me to buy.  After 30 minutes I called back and was told to call a Mr. Black to confirm the transfer of funds.  Mr. Black then told me after several calls to see if the mooney was transfered that I now needed $680 as a first payment.  I explained I did not have it so the amount was reduced to $500.  Again told to get a green-dot card and sent the money.  After a few hours I called again and told I needed to send $580.  Several hours after that I was called again and the amount they requested was $140 and was promissed it would be transfered to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/internet/Cash-Advance-America-Erika-Mr-Black-They-promised-me-a-loan-but-kept-asking-for-more-mo-1066575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America