Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wind Gap Pennsylvania
Cash Advance America

Cash Advance America They said I was approved for a loan for 1,300, I sent 180.00 security fee and 1,480 would be deposited into my account within 25 minutes. Well that never happened and when I called back and asked, Internet

I applied for loan on the Internet, a couple minutes later I get a phone call from a man with a heavy accent saying that I was approved for 1,300, he said that my credit wasn't good enough and that I would have to send a security fee of 180.00, that would be refunded. This guy named Jeff reassured me about this loan, he told me when he received the money it would take 25 minutes to have the funds in my account.

This was all said on Saturday, on Monday I called Jeff and asked him about the loan I didn't receive. He proceeded to tell me that I needed to send 230.00 more dollars for taxes because the loan was from a different country. So I told him that I would not and could not do that because I sent my last 180.00 to him for security fee.

So I asked him to just refund my 180.00 and he straight out told me no he could not do that. At this point I had my husband on the phone before I lost my cool. My boyfriend asks to speak to a manger, which took 10 minutes to get on phone. His name is Daniel, and he was trying to talk my boyfriend to send another 230.00 to them. Here again he asked just to refund the 180.00 and again was told no they could not do that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/internet/Cash-Advance-America-They-said-I-was-approved-for-a-loan-for-1300-I-sent-18000-securi-1035776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America