Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: mdavid — lithia springs Georgia United States of America
Cash Advance America

Cash Advance America Tried to Scam Money from me and I never even borrowed any, Internet

Cash Advance America is a scam from start to finish. I looked online to see what it offered as far as cash advances go, wanted to research because I'd heard about the crazy amount of intrest you have to pay back.

Cash Advance contacted me through email, and I called because their offer seemed to go to be true. While I was talking to this foreign agent, I googled the company and read all the scam reports. I then told the guy I wasn't interested. He argued with me about why I didn't want the money and even after I hung up in their face they called me back at my job.

2 weeks later I have a voicemail on my job phone that I could barely understand except for the number to call,when I did I was informed that the Federal Government was after me for stealing the money I'd borrowed when I knew I wasn't going to pay it back. When I told this lady I never borrowed money from anyone and they were a fraudulent company, she forgot about the money I owed and wanted to argue about their company being legit.

I can't believe the nerve of them, I feel sorry for anyone that falls for their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/internet/Cash-Advance-America-Tried-to-Scam-Money-from-me-and-I-never-even-borrowed-any-Internet-930953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America