Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: scott — Frankfort Kentucky
Cash Advance America
101 Green Street ithaca, New York USA

Cash Advance America Cashnet.USA1981@gmail.comFrank MorganMike Anderson (Frank Morgan)John Wilson, ManagerDaniel Brie ripped us off of $599 ithaca New York

We like many others have been ripped off by Cas Advance America. An Indian sounding guy by the name of Frank Morgan has called my wife on several occasions demanding money for fee on a loan that we have not received. He has called stating we owe money, she has sent him $599 up to this point and says we owe him $135 for EFT fee. We were also contacted by a fake lawyer (Frank) stating we owed the money, this was a time sensitive matter that we needed to contact him immediately, and if not "good luck". When I found out about it I called Frank myself. Frank called me a m-fer several times, told me to perform oral sex on him, being politically correct, and to go f my mother. I continued to call back over and over until they will no longer answer the phone. I called the "lawyer" who slipped up and called me a m-fer as Frank did. I called him over and over until they won't answer the phone. Frank called my wife this morning and told her yesterday was a bad day that she was allowing her husband to influence her that if she paid the $135 he would transfer the money. When she told hum no he stated that he had a law suit against her and me. He doesn't know my name. I filed a complaint with the BBB last night and putting it on here also. Frank Morgan 646 794 5544 Mike Anderson (fake lawyer) 719 368 8109 John Wilson, Manager (not sure he exists) Daniel Brien,President (not sure he exists) I advised Frank to refund our money and I would go away. That is when he told me to forget the money and to go f my mother. Also they told my wife to use green dot moneypak prepaid cards. Which we still have the packages to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-America/ithaca-New-York-14850/Cash-Advance-America-CashnetUSA1981gmailcomFrank-MorganMike-Anderson-Frank-MorganJoh-1085138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance America