Complaint Review: Cash Advance- Clay Morgan

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Haledon New Jersey United States of America
Cash Advance- Clay Morgan

Cash Advance- Clay Morgan Steve Johnson this man has called my cell numerous times and now calls my job leaves voicemails, and harrasses the receptionist who answers the phone within a period of 10 minutes he called my job 12 times. using , Internet

Clay Morgan has been calling my cell phone since 2-4-13 constantly. Always using different numbers.

He even called as 911- emergency. On 2-4-13 he started leaving me voice mails on my work number.

On 2-7-13 he called my job 12 times within 15 minutes. He is rude to the receptionist and insists on talking to my manager. Explained to him I was the manager.

I repeatedly told him to stop harassing me and he got so nasty and I told him I will go to the Police.

On 2-7-13 he called my cell 20 times within 15 minutes. He was so nasty and I called my cell phone carrier and changed my number.

This man must be stopped. I never borrowed money from this company. I have bank records and everything and yet he yells at me that the FBI will arrest me. I told him he was full of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-Clay-Morgan/internet/Cash-Advance-Clay-Morgan-Steve-Johnson-this-man-has-called-my-cell-numerous-times-and-now-1010535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance- Clay Morgan