Complaint Review: Cash Advance Corp

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Cash Advance Corp
1331 Plainfield Ave. NE Grandrapids, Michigan United States of America

Cash Advance Corp Threaten me with legal action and lost of job. Grandrapids, Michigan

I have been contacted two different times (02/23/13 and 03/11/13) in reference to a supposedly large amount of money that I was lent and deposited in to my account.  The company supposedly tried to get the funds back via electronic transfer and could not do so.  I was contacted by someone called "Officer Frank Miller @ (646) 527-8434.

Officer Miller gave me a "Case Number - AC95280" and informed me that legal action was being taking against me with the "Attorney General of the State of Florida".  I informed the individual that I had not received a "Debt Letter" as was my right.  Officer Miller informed me that he was hanging up the phone, but I would receive a letter from 911 asking where I could be located so that the FBI could come and take me away.

I received said phone call within ten minutes.  The individual stated he will be taking action to have me arrested and taken to jail.  I told individual to do what he felt was needed.  Since I haven't received or notified of the funds being put in to any account of mine.  The individual then ended the phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-Corp/-Grandrapids-Michigan-49505/Cash-Advance-Corp-Threaten-me-with-legal-action-and-lost-of-job-Grandrapids-Michigan-1026933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance Corp