Complaint Review: Cash Advance Inc. Company

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: MillsofMaine — Biddeford Maine
Cash Advance Inc. Company
Internet USA

Cash Advance Inc. Company Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, C Why won't this Scam Company leave me alone? Roselle Ill

Why won't this company leave me alone???? They call and email me all the time.  I never did business with them and they have gotten my info from somewhere.  I figure since I am involved in our local government, probaly there....

This is the fourth or fifth one of these I've gotten.....I see from this site, that many pople have gotten them too.  I am posting here as a matter of record. No worries, I won't fall victim to thier ploy.

My email today reads.....

"This Legal Proceedings issued on you  Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

ADDRESS :

CASE NO :

AMOUNT OUTSTANDING : $740.00

We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings on March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 24 HOURS we will register this case in court. Consider this as a final warning. And we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict actions against you. Your salary and all your wages confiscated.

Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you.

And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the law suit will be the next step which will be amounting to $6300.00 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paper work to your local county sheriff department and you will be served by court summons at your door step."

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......I sent an email to the originator to remove me off their email scam list....I will see if that works...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-Inc-Company/internet/Cash-Advance-Inc-Company-Cash-Advance-100-Day-Loan-Net-loan-USA-Fax-free-Cash-Payday-1167955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance Inc. Company