occasions

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous37 — ny New York United States of America
Cash Advance Loan
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Cash Advance Loan Do NOT trust anyone over the phone...be careful! Atlanta, Georgia

Today I received two phone calls from 855-569-5936. They told me to call back at a 678 area code. First the rep left his name as "Daniel Parker" but when I called back with my # blocked. A rep named Brad picked up the phone and said that he is calling from a Law office in NY. He told me that I'm being sued for not paying my 300.00 cash advance loan. If I don't pay by tomorrow, 3/6/12, I would owe $5000.00 & I would be sued but if I pay today, I would owe $1000 and some change.

He told me that they've contacted me through email 7 times but I have not responded. I told him, who has been trying to contact me? He said, Oh I don't know. I was like ummm, I've never heard of you guys before and I've never received an email stating that I owe money. I told him that it isn't right to scam people. I told him I wanted to see everything in writing and he said no time, time is sensitive and I told him, this is not a funny nor a joke. Send the information now. He hung up on me so I blocked him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-Loan/Atlanta-Georgia-/Cash-Advance-Loan-Do-NOT-trust-anyone-over-the-phonebe-careful-Atlanta-Georgia-849173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance Loan