Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Krissymoe — Ronkonkoma New York United States of America
Cash Advance USA
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #36370 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Cash Advance USA Premier Membership Clubs I received a phone call from a Daniel Scott (408)905-5300 saying that he is represting his client Cash Advance USA and that I owe them money for a loan, he said that he will see me in court and the su Los Angeles, California

i received a call from a Daniel Scott (408)905-5300 saying he is represting his client cash avance usa and he told me I owe them money and that they are suing me for this money for a loan I took.  I did not take a loan out and I he said that I have to go to court for this so I said what court and how much money he said that court in New York and did not say how much money.  He threatend me saying that if I did not pay the judge would deal with you and I told him did not take a loan out through thme and he hung up.  Called me back later on that night and really used disgusting language to me the next day my back account was charged 99.49 from Premier Membership Clubs 8605 Santa Monica Blvd #36370 Los Angeles, CA 90069 (818)-380-0634 and I called my bank to disbut it and they filed a disbute form over the phone with me and now I will have to open a new checking account.  Please help stop these people they are just ruining peoples livelyhood and they need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Cash-Advance-USA-Premier-Membership-Clubs-I-received-a-phone-call-from-a-Daniel-Scott-408-959890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA