Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Connie A. Cohen — Cambridge Massachusetts United States of America
Cash Advance USA
Tony Schatz, St-Pauls, Minnesota, USA St-Pauls, Minnesota United States of America

Cash Advance USA I have had "Sr. Attorney Peter Jones" call and indicated that I had 3 violations against me, and did I wish to clear this up over the phone by paying $300.00 or taking a chance of being arrested for n St-Pauls, Minnesota

*Author of original report: Cash Advance USA - Sr. Attorney Peter Jones & Tony Schatz Supervisor/Mgr. at Cash Advance USA

*Consumer Comment: Here is what you do

I was contact on 10/15/12 by Sr.Attorney Peter Jones 770-708-3135 phone number he was calling from and always calls from - Indicating that I had 3 violations agaist me from Cash Adance USA and did I wish to clear them up now or I could be arrested.  I said arrested for what, I haven't done anything than in a broken english he start to use codes like an attorney would do, but yet when you call he is the only one that answers.  Of course I don't want to be arrested, but I haven't received any money from this institution, my bank records are proof.  He tells me I need to wire $300.00 via Western Union and to give him the MTCN code immediately, he must of interupted me at least half a dozen times yesterday when my phone number was 603-303-1954.  The money was wired accordingly with MTCN Code 5481833316 in the amount of $300.00.  I have a child and I am the only one he has in his life, so I did as I was told this was during working hours and he was very persitent and demanding about it.  Contacted me again today for an additional fee of $150.00 for Tony Schatz, who is the Supervisor/Manager of Cash Advance USA and that is who the wire transfer in the amount of 300.00 was made to last night 10/15/12 at Western Union.  This is very disturbing and frightfull.  He wants me to call him again tonight regarding the $150.00.  There has to be a stop to this Sr. Attorney Peter Jones at 770.708.3135. from continuing to call me.  This whole thing has gotten blown out of proportion and I do not need to be harrasted at work or home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/St-Pauls-Minnesota-/Cash-Advance-USA-I-have-had-Sr-Attorney-Peter-Jones-call-and-indicated-that-I-had-3-vi-955804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA

AUTHOR: Connie A. Cohen - (United States of America)

10/17/2012

Sr. Attorney Peter Jones from the bureau of investigations and calls me on a daily basis for the additional $150.00 for Tony Schatz - Supervisor/Manager of Cash Advance USA.  These calls need to stop immediately! He has my work number, I simply listen to the voice mail messages.  I fear he will be asking for an additional $150.00 totaling $300.00 again.  How do I get this person to stop calling me, I work at a University and do not need to be harassed?  He says he works for in Panthers-ville, Decatur, GA 30034

Here is what you do

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

Do not send this person a dime this idiot is nothing but a scammer . The next time he calls tell him that he is a scammer . Tell this person that there is a demon in his presence and that he is cursed for eterinity when he dies he will burn in hell forever