Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: David — Ladson South Carolina United States of America
Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA Company said they Worked for CashAdvnaceUSA!! Internet

I received a phone call at 10:30am on February 5, 2013 from the phone # 1-951-468-0081. I wasnt able to answer the call so he left a voice mail. On the voicemail he was VERY hard to understand because of his accent.All I could understand was he was calling from a lawyers office, he was sending the police to my job & my SS # would be blocked if I did NOT call him back in 30 mins. So I saved the voice mail & called him back.

He advised me that I had a paydat loan & Cash Advance USA was closing & they wanted ALL their money from ALL their cuatomers. I am NOT a cuatomer of them!!! He has ALL my information, SS #, place of employment and everything. He told me if I didnt pay today that he was sending the police to my job in 30 mins. I asked for the companies name that I supppsely have a loan with & he told me Cash Advance USA & I told him I was calling tem. He said that wouldnt help & only cause more problems. I have to admit I was freaking out!!

I looked up Cash Advance USA and seen all the complaints on this. I called the 1-951-468-0081 & told him they were liars & I dare them to send the police to my job & I was filing a complaint with the courts here in SC. He hung up on me so I called back. I assume they blocked my number because now it just has a loud BEEPING sound when I call back. I retried their number again & it did the same thing so I assume they blocked me. I would like to KNOW how in the WORLD these ppl got all my information!! This is outlandish!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-Company-said-they-Worked-for-CashAdvnaceUSA-Internet-1009125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA