Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ana.pooh — Dallas Texas United States of America
Cash Advance USA

I was off from work for a few days and when i returned my boss gave me a piece of paper with the mans name (Frank Rodson), and the number. When i called I asked to speak with the same person, the man insisted that I be put on hold. I waited a little while and a man picked up the phone but it was not Frank Rodson. He told me when he first started that he would go over everything and if I had any questions to wait until he finishes. The man then told me that I have three charges against me from Cash Advance USA, which he failed to mention what they were. He also said that he had transferred money into my account, which I dont own a bank account. He told me he sent the money to the account and that when they went back to get the money it was gone, and that was why i had three charges against me. He told me I would need an attorney. I then told the man that I have never applied for a loan and that I don't own an account and I don't know how he got my information. Then I asked him how do I go about filing a fraud report and he said get and attorney and hung up. I called back a couple times he began to use fowl language and then hung up. Then i called back a couple more times and he didn't answer the phone. After that I got online to see if I could find out some information about these loan people and come to find out this has happened to a numerous amount of people, but the difference is I have never applied for a loan and they had so I dont know where they got my information from. People beware of where your personal information lands, because you never know what people may do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-Frank-IS-FRAUDULENTLY-GETTING-PEOPLE-INFORMATION-AND-USING-IT-AS-A-HARAS-978780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA