Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Nora — Crestview Florida
Cash Advance USA
Internet USA

Cash Advance USA, Mark Wilson, Mr. Jackson This company contacted me regarding a loan but kept asking for money. I go scammed for $2000 Loa Angeles Internet

I went on online researchiing loans.  On 4/25/2014 a gentleman with a middle eastern accent called from 213-814-4067 and said that he was from Cash Advance USA.  I was told that I was approved for a $3000 loan.  But due to my credit I was have to go get a GreenDot Money Pak card for $150 to pay for insurance so that if I did not pay the loan the insurance company would pay, whichi I did.  Then I was asked to send $197 to cover th cost the send the funds by Money Gram, which I again did.  Then they wanted $300, then $400, then $500.  So stupid me I sent the funds.  Then the gentleman to me to call "Money Gram" at 786-406-6058, anothr gentlemen with a middle easten accent said that before he could release the funds I would have to pay $678 because this was a consumer transaction.  Stupidity flewed out the window I know I was scammed.  I did a reverse directory on both numbers.  The 213 number if listed in Losangeles, Ca and the 786 number is listed in Miami, Fl.  I hope no one else makes the same mistakes i did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-Mark-Wilson-Mr-Jackson-This-company-contacted-me-regarding-a-loan-but-1143325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA