Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Kimberly — Carlsbad New Mexico United States of America
Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA Raymond Scott This is the second time this man, Raymond Scott had phoned me.(12-5-12) Telling me he ias from the Internal Bureau Of Investigation. He told me several times that he is going to have me put in jail, internet

On 12-5-12, I received a phone call from a man named Raymond Scott.  He said he was from the Bureau of Investigation from Cash Advance USA, and that I had not paid back a $300 loan.  I told him that I have never had a pay-day loan.  He said I am a criminal and that he will be calling the "cops" on me.  I asked him how I supposedly recieved this money and he would/could not tell me.  I asked for the date of the loan, again he would not tell me.  He was very rude saying that I had stole money from his company and that I better have a good attorney.  This is the second time this man has called and harassed me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-Raymond-Scott-This-is-the-second-time-this-man-Raymond-Scott-had-phoned-978330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA