Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — wadsworth Ohio U.S.A.
Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA SCAM!!!! Fraud Internet

I recieved phone calls for several days from somebody name Kevin Brown, telling me to return a phone call or have my attorney call him. He was from India and could barely understand what he was saying. So today i decided to call and see what was going on. I got a man saying he was an attorney for the company Cash Advance USA and that they tried to take payment for a loan and it rejected by my bank, and due to this I had an awarrent for my arrest and was going to be taken to jail if I didnt pay him within 30 mins. He stated that if I it to court and fought it that I would then owe them $3,000 in court costs and fees. He insisted that if I didnt pay him they would come to my job and arrest me!! I then told him I didnt have any money until payday and said that all of sudden they could take half of the money and i could pay the rest in 14 days!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-SCAM-Fraud-Internet-903014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA