Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Donna S. — Lumberton New Jersey United States of America
Cash Advance USA

Cash Advance USA WAIT FOR 1 HOUR WE ARE SENDING THE SHERIFFS! Internet

Today while I was at work a person by the name of "John Smith" called said his client Cash Advance USA was taking legal action against me and filing criminal charges! I told him, don't know what you are talking about. Then his boss "Adam Garcia" got on the phone claiming to be an attorney and repeated the same information.

Adam then stated the sheriff would come to my job and make a public display of me. He then put John his paralegal on the phone, who asked if I had legal representation. I just let him talk. He read me some bogus charges gave me a case # CA8259K and his phone # (347)829-5632. I took the information and hung up. He called me 4 more times! And asked to speak with my manager! When I refused he claimed he was trying to help and stated I was being abusive with him. He was actually being abusive, hostile, talking over me, not answering my questions. All signs of a rip off!

After I calmed down, I started realizing if this was a real call, they have violated a few laws regarding debt collection. I am PISSED OFF!!!! How did these people get all of my information? How can we stop them? Something has got to be done about this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USA/internet/Cash-Advance-USA-WAIT-FOR-1-HOUR-WE-ARE-SENDING-THE-SHERIFFS-Internet-951299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA