Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA/Lei Gen

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: MARY ANN — McKean Pennsylvania
Cash Advance USA/Lei Gen
Monroeville, Pennsylvania USA

Cash Advance USA/Lei Gen Mr. Jack Thompson or Thomas (Loan Officer) Fast Cash Advance Monroeville Pennsylvania

It started with an application for cash advance. I received a call from a foreign accented man and asked if I was still interested in a loan. I was eligible for up to $10,000.00. I only wanted $1,500.00. He said to call the Loan Officer Mr. Thompson or Thomas and he will instruct you on how to get your loan. Spoke to Mr. Thompson/Thomas and he said to purchase a One Vanilla Card and put one month payment on the card. To gaurantee that the first payment would be available-but I would still be able to use the money after they verified the amount on the card. The first payment would be 131.00. I put 135.00 on the card. I purchased the card called Cash Advanced USA/Lei Gen Group. They wanted the card number, expiration number and the security card number. I was hestitant to give the security number-but I was thinking they needed it to verify the amount on the card. So I gave them all the information. [continued below]....

..... They took all of it. They said I would have to get my cash advanced at a Western Union facility to receive my loan. I checked the website about this company and others have been ripped off too--except for more money. Mr. Thompson said I would receive a check in 7 days-(I cancelled this transaction and did not want to deal with this company). Never received the check. He said to call the next day and still no check, 06.04.2014. Then he said it would be put back on my card by 6:30pm 06.04.2014--nothing. He called me a stupid b****. What company would do this or say this if they were legite? This is their phone number 1-551-200-5878, they call from New Jersey, NJ. Withdraw your funds from Monroeville, PA. It also says Lei Gen Group Monroeville, PA Zip Code 21215. I have the Transaction Type, Receipt Number and Reference. They said they couldn't put it back on the card at point. I was told so many different things and lied one right after another. One Vanilla said they can't help because they only sell the cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USALei-Gen/Monroeville-Pennsylvania-21215/Cash-Advance-USALei-Gen-Mr-Jack-Thompson-or-Thomas-Loan-Officer-Fast-Cash-Advance-Mon-1152210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA/Lei Gen