Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA/Timothy Burkens

• Reported By: Derek — Spring Lake North Carolina
Cash Advance USA/Timothy Burkens
San Francisco, California United States of America

Cash Advance USA/Timothy Burkens Money Fraud San Francisco, California

On 4 April 2013, I was contacted by an individual stating that legal action was being taken against me and if i was aware of this situation. Of course I did not know of any such action against me. The individual stated that if I did not take care of this that a warrent for my arrest would be made. In the intrest of getting this taken care of, I foolishly followed his instructions only to be told each time, that I was too late making the payment and that now I had to pay the late fee of $1200.00 on a fee of $675.00. After going back and forth with this several times, I did not take the time to sit down relax and check the information. The individual going by the of Timothy Burkens in the San Francisco area stated he represented Cash Advance USA and that all of the fees being charged where from the leagal documents prepared for court.

After stating that I could send no more money, I was informed that a warrent for my arrest was being prepared and then he hung up. Less than ten minutes after that, I received a phone from a person with a number from the state that I live in, stating that she was from the State Police and was preparing the warrent for my arrest and needed to verify some information. They knew my employer, my address and where I bank.

Only after sending thounds of dollars to correct this that I realized after I had calmed down and was able to think clearly because I was clearly caught off guard with this, that I never took out a cash advance with this company but scarely, that all of my information and some how convinced me that I owed this debt. Anything like this, you will be contacted by an attorney or have some type of legal document prepared and sent to you stated exactely what the issue is. The phone number that is being used is 415-484-5967. Do not fall for any calls such as this like I unfortunately have

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-USATimothy-Burkens/San-Francisco-California-/Cash-Advance-USATimothy-Burkens-Money-Fraud-San-Francisco-California-1041168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance USA/Timothy Burkens