Complaint Review: Cash Advance Usa

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — Chama New Mexico United States of America
Cash Advance Usa
One Market Tower Suite 2000 San Francisco, California United States of America

Cash Advance Usa David Marshell Attorney Western Indian man called me and said I owed money for cash advance loan, I told him I never recieved any money, He said I could resolve this out of court if would wire him 1400 I ask what firm he wa San Francisco, California

An western Indian man, called me on Monday 12/17/12, and said just to listen to what he had to say and do not ask any questions tell he was done talking.  He said I took out an cash advance loan, and did not repay it, I asked him what day did this happen, and he said he could not give me any informantion tell I paid it in full.   I said I want to check my bank account and he said there is no time for that.  That they had issued a warranty out for my arrest and if did not pay it with in 30 minutes they would be at my work.   I asked him his name and he said it was David Marshell  that i could call him back after I went and got a Reload it pack from Safeway i gave me his number as 951-821-6973. Dumb me  I did sent him some money, and he wants more but he is not going to get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance-Usa/San-Francisco-California-/Cash-Advance-Usa-David-Marshell-Attorney-Western-Indian-man-called-me-and-said-I-owed-mone-986030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance Usa