Complaint Review: Cash Advance

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Barbie — Milton Florida United States of America
Cash Advance
, Florida United States of America

Cash Advance Officer John Wright 727-865-4360 Harassing phone calls and threathing to take me to jail Florida

I have an  officer by the name of Officer John Wright at 727-865-4360 who keeps harassing me at work. He states he is a state investigator on be half of cash advance and he says that if i do not send him some money that he would call my local ppolice department and file 3 charges against me. When I asked for details he would not give me any details of when I was supposed to have taken out the loan or anything else and he had a thick forgien accent. When I asked to speak to his suppervisor suprise he was forgien to. Finally I made them give me a number supposly to Cash Advance the person who answered was forgien to. They wanted me to get a prepaid credit card that you can get at walmart or cvs and call them after i bought it and they would take the payment. They call my work daily harassing me and the secatary they are very rude and hateful. I just want it to stop. I did not take a loan from them and have my bank statements as proof. They know my name birthdate and last four of my social security number which scares me. I dont want to go to jail and I dont know what to do about this I am a school teacher and I could lose my job over this. Some one please help me so I  know how to handle this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance/-Florida-/Cash-Advance-Officer-John-Wright-727-865-4360-Harassing-phone-calls-and-threathing-to-take-968421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance