Complaint Review: Cash Advance

Hollister, California United States of America
  • Phone: 831 265 4287
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Advance James Brown ws the person I spoke with the phone number is 831 265 4287 They called and said they where an investigating company for Cash advance that I had a loan out for 565.44 and if not paid they would sue me put a garnish against my checking account and take my drive Hollister, California

*Consumer Comment: scammers

They have called several times and have left threating phone calls.  I have been very Ill and unable to respond.  Today I did.  THey indicate they are a investigating company and have a fradulant case against my social security number.  I asked what kind, they said a cash advance loan with Cash advance in the amount of 565.44.  I advsied them I absolutely did not.  They stated that they will file a judgement against me, garnish my bank account and take my drivers license away from me.

I explained to them again that I absolutely did not take out any cash advance and i could prove it from my bank account statements.  They where very rude and called me a liar, and said that they would see me at the court house in New York.  I said I would not be there.

I am disabled live on disability and am very ill I don't need this kind of harrassment, and i do have proof that I did not have any loan from cash advance put into my checking account and that they have never taken anything out of my checking account.  These people are trying to scare me into paying them something I absolutely do not owe.  I am calling my bank tomorrow and having them change my checking account for security reasons.  I don't trust them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance/Hollister-California-95023/Cash-Advance-James-Brown-ws-the-person-I-spoke-with-the-phone-number-is-831-265-4287-They-746633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

That is all there is - there is no court case and no warrant for your arrest.  Tell them to take a long walk off a short pier into shark infested waters.