Complaint Review: Cash Advance

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 727-399-7922
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Advance Person announced himself as Alex Miller and advised he was with the United Paralegal Department with a complaint from Cash Advance of me fraudgently obtaining a large loan. When I denied it he told me the police were coming to get me and called me a B****.

I received a call from an Officer Alex Miller from 727-399-7922 with a foreign accent advising he was with the UInited Paralegal Dept.  He stated that a complaint had been filed against me for fraudulently obtaining a large cash loan with cash advance.  When I denied it, he said that the police were coming to arrest me, called me a B**** and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance/Select-StateProvince/Cash-Advance-Person-announced-himself-as-Alex-Miller-and-advised-he-was-with-the-United-P-1052371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance