Complaint Review: Cash Advance

• Reported By: Bigfootsrcool — Mansfield Arkansas
Cash Advance
Internet USA

Cash Advance Scam Artists with Bad English!!! New york Internet

I signed up for their site to see if I could qualify for a small loan and honestly forgot all about it. Next thing you know I start getting threatening voicemails from a foreign man. I finally call them back recieve a voicemail which they quickly called me back stating he was a special investigations officer Señor Officer Justice, gave me his badge number and stated I was under federal investigation with 3 allegations, which they said could be settled out of court for $312, or taken to court in my jurisdiction with a fine of $9,400. That has scammer written all over it and I'm turning them into my local police department which I doubt they will do anything about. I just hope people are aware of these fraud scammers and don't give them your information or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advance/internet/Cash-Advance-Scam-Artists-with-Bad-English-New-york-Internet-1132145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advance