Complaint Review: Cash Advanced America

Cash Advanced America
Internet USA

Cash Advanced America Scammers! Internet

*Consumer Comment: scammed

I am in desperate need of cash. I have had to move out of my apartment and only can afford my car payments and insurance and phone. I am single mother and I needed money fast so I applied online to recieve a loan. Cash Advanced America had called me to tell me they could forward 3000 for a collateral of 290 but against my better judgement and i didnt do the research I had forwarded the money they stayed on the phone with me the whole time and told me in 15 minutes I will be recieveing a confirmation number for my western union money of 3770.00 I waited for 25 minutes for them to tell me becuase I have a low credit score I need to forward 448.00 to them in order for the funds to be available with the confirmation that I had provided. I gave them my last 290 left and now I dont have any money for gas to get to work or any money to feed my daughter. I feel like such an idiot.  I told the indian speaking guy to transfer me to his boss or someone superior he said he was the boss and the manager on the floor and would not return my money because he had told me thats how it works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advanced-America/internet/Cash-Advanced-America-Scammers-Internet-1059384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advanced America

scammed

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - ()

the people who called you are not from cash advance usa they are foreigners who use majic jack phones in other countries so they have a us number in order to look like a reputable company. these people are out to do one thing get people to send them money via an untraceable means such as money gram or western union, they will tell you anything in order to convince you to send them money. NEVER SEND MONEY THRU WESTERNUNION OR MONEY GRAM 100% of the people who use this service are scammers.