• Report: #1161920

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Debby — Nazareth Pennsylvania
Cash Advantage America
, New York USA

Cash Advantage America Mr. Jones scammed me out of $180, swore on their children's lives they were legit and I would not have to send anymore money after initial amount. My bank even called me! Ithica New York

I was contacted by this company saying I was approved for a personal loan of $1000, all I had to do was send $100 as proof of ability to pay loan, then they wanted another $80 for insurance, then another$240 for Western Union, at which time I finally caught on! They promised me they would return my $180, but I have little hope of receiving it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Advantage-America/New-York/Cash-Advantage-America-Mr-Jones-scammed-me-out-of-180-swore-on-their-childrens-lives-1161920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Advantage America