Complaint Review: Cash Awards

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: T H — S Washington
Cash Awards
Kirkland , Washington USA

Cash Awards Won $830,000 and a new Mercees Bnz being shipped from Alabama. Had closed debit # from old account Kirkland Washington

called and aid I won $830,000 certified check and a new Mercedes Benz to be shipped in 24hrs from Alabama. We have your closed credit card # last4 digits 7715 and need t load money to pay for car shipment on arrival the enxt day.  Do you have another MAXED OUT credit card we can load moeny onto.    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you will SUPPOSEDLY delievr this the next day ... she answered YES!      hahahahahahaha  ( From Alabama !?)  impossible...

She: are you over 50 ?  If so yu also won monthly $3000 prize to deposit to the MAXED OUT credit card FOR LIFE !!!!     ( gets funnier...)

Me: Why dont you just send my check certified mail to me ?    She : Cant. My superior wants to meeet you at your Bank at 12noon  so you can cash the check ( your bank will hold the funds for 7 days...)   Duh!

Just mail my check by certified mail pls !   She :  Youre rushing me...listen to me caRefully .  She hung up on me ..pisssed off

THIS GORUP OR PERSON CALLE ME 2 YRS AGO FROM lAS vEGAS WITH SAME SCAM.  They also run FAke pAYLOAN SITES AS WELL . SOMEHOW THEY GOT HOLD OF MY INFO.    Its been 2 yrs so she must have just got of jail for fraud .....  I THINK SHE WANTS TO GO BACK again.

DONT VOLUNTEER YOUR CREDIT CARD #  EVER !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Awards/Kirkland-Washington/Cash-Awards-Won-830000-and-a-new-Mercees-Bnz-being-shipped-from-Alabama-Had-closed-deb-1116525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Awards