Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:bakersfield California
Cash Call
Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Cash Call unwilling to work with me after 3 years of on time payments over $4000 for 2200 Anaheim California

*Consumer Comment: CC will not work with anyone over the phone..

I barrowed $2400 from cash call 3 years ago I have paid over 6000 dollors to them on time payments not even a day late this month Im running a little short and asked them to set my payment till the following month I would pay both month payments then putting me 30 days late to the day. They replyied to me there is nothing they can do but send my account to colections instead of working with me. what a way to do business

Scott
bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Anaheim-California-92816/Cash-Call-unwilling-to-work-with-me-after-3-years-of-on-time-payments-over-4000-for-2200-375741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call

CC will not work with anyone over the phone..

AUTHOR: Video Chic - (U.S.A.)

Scott,

I totally understand your situation as I have gone thru this with them. CC will not work with you over the phone when there is open communication and you have a need for them to work with you.

There are two goals for them:
1. They want all of the money they think they are owed including the excessive interest!
2. They love to destroy credit ratings, you would think not, but this is one of their objectives to make sure you have no-one but them to go to for any type of financial help.

What I did was, I tried last November 2007 to get them to work with me as the IRS, thru a VOLUNTARY agreement has most of my money. I was willing to work out a $100.00 a month plan to pay the loan. They would have nothing to do with it. Until September 2008 and after countless attempts and paying them $3800.00 on a $2600.00 loan, we ended up in Small Claims Court.

At that time and only at that time, were they willing to hear me. Coming face to face with someone is certainly the only way to get this company under some sort of control. They first said they wanted an additonal $5000.00, then $2300.00, but I told them NO, While at the courthouse, I wiggled them down to $1100.00 total, all interest ceased, and get this, PAYMENTS OF $100.00 A MONTH for 11 months with a 5 day grace period! (Which ia all I wanted to begin with-sheesh) So altho I did not want to pay them another d**n dime, I at least kept a judgement off my record and got the whole interest thing under control, as this is what knocks everyone out of whack and causes the oversized monthly payment to begin with.

So my suggestion to you is, it is a bold one, but they have already planned on messing your credit up, this is a given. And if you credit is already "not the best it can be", let it go to Small Claims court! The fact that you have paid them in excess of $6000.00 and can prove this,i s a huge plus! Bring all you can to court and I mean everything you can muster, right down to phone bills showing you have placed calls in an attempt to get them to work with you.

DO NOT listen to those on this site who throw the ole "you signed a contract" crap at you, as , duh, I think that is only obvious right? The point is to get CC to STOP! Come to an agreement with you and call it a day. Just keep in mind to never miss a payment under the court appointed one or they will file a judgement against you.

Now I know this sounds crazy, but when dealing with a company like this, this is your only option if you want this whole mess to stop. And never contact them again, send ALL your payments to them Certified Mail/Return Receipt!

Good luck Scott....