- Report: #263398
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cash Call
Cash Call17360 Brookhurst Street Fountain Valley, California U.S.A.
Cash Call, SCAM ARTIST BLATANTLY VIOLATED THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION ACT Fountain Valley California
*Consumer Suggestion: Here's an idea
*Consumer Suggestion: No violations
*Consumer Comment: FYI....
*Consumer Comment: Joyce..are you serious?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have called the following people and disclosed to some of them my personal business, including the statement "We are investigating a possible fraud by" and gave my name. Also, they have included my husband who was never a party to this:
1. My ex-husband of 14 years (They asked for me and then my current husband).
2. My daughter (they disclosed quite a bit of info to her).
3. My father-in-law.
4. My sister-in-law.
5. My former landlord.
6. There are probably many others who have been contacted that I don't know about yet.
NONE of these people were listed on the loan. They had to have run a people search. The most outrageous person they called is my ex-husband I divorced 14 years ago. Of course, I did not put his name on the loan.
They spent the entire afternoon yesterday harassing me and my husband. They have so blatantly broken the law. They obviously think NO ONE will fight them. I hope an attorney will take my case. I absolutely will not pay them another dime, as they owe me for breaking the law.
West Valley, Utah
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Fountain-Valley-California-92708/Cash-Call-SCAM-ARTIST-BLATANTLY-VIOLATED-THE-FAIR-DEBT-COLLECTION-ACT-Fountain-Valley-Cal-263398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.