Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Updated: Sat, June 07, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Rancho COrdova California
Cash Call
Orange, California USA

Cash Call Automated Deductions from CHecking. I followed their protocol yet the have made several attempts to deduct from my checking. I have nothing in checking. I am homeless and out of a job. Yet my bank charges $35 for each transaction Orange California

I originally took out an urgent loan. Total was $2600. I only needed $1000. So I transferred back $1600 within 1 week. So my debt should have been about $1000. After this I lost my apartment, job. I guess I should have kept the whole amount of the loan. But the interest rate is outrageous. If I had a slightly better credit score the rate would drop significantly. Since I am unable to make a payment, Cash Call calls me approx. 5 times a day. Supervisors belittle me even after I tell them about my situation. I am logding this complaint from a starbucks with free wireless. I guess Cash Call won't be bothering me too much longer since I can't pay my cell phone bill and it is coming due soon. Cash Call might be okay if you are doing a re-finance but if you have so so credit you must avoid these loan sharks at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Orange-California/Cash-Call-Automated-Deductions-from-CHecking-I-followed-their-protocol-yet-the-have-made-1152902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call