Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Submitted: Sat, May 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Cash Call
cashcall.com Pinole, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Call They contact me via email. Came through my Junk mail. Pinole California

*Consumer Comment: And?

*Consumer Comment: So what's the rip off?

For a period of three days I desperately searched the Web for somebody anybody who would make me a loan. Needless to say I was turned down by every company in which I had applied. On the evening of the fourth day as I was scanning my junk mail in bold letters was "Been turned down for a loan"!?

Cash Call called and like a moth to the flame I answered. I was in such dire straits that I did not care who was loaning me the money so long as I got it.
Boy did I get it! I borrowed $2600.00 and after 12 months of $216.00 I realized that my debt had not gotten any smaller - needless to say at this point Cash Call and I locked horns.

Please be very carefull if searching for a loan and be very careful to avoid Cash Call - unless you have the full amount within 90 days you are in for a long ride. My home state is Michigan and I welcome any info from Michiganders

This was in 2006 perhaps today this company has changed. Good luck!

Mr. c
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/Pinole-California/Cash-Call-They-contact-me-via-email-Came-through-my-Junk-mail-Pinole-California-454664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call

And?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

OK, so you were desparate, Cash Call came to your rescue and you agreed to their terms (obscene though they may be - you agreed).

Now you don't want to hold up your end of the bargain. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you didn't want to pay astronomical interest rates you should not have agreed to the loan.

No ripoff here!