Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Submitted: Sat, September 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 26, 2009

• Reported By: Willy — Rancho Cucamonga California U.S.A.
Cash Call
www.cashcall.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Call ,Cash Call - Loan Sharks Internet

Stay away from Cash Call all together. Don't even think about borrowing from them for any reason. They jacked up the interest rate on me when I ran into financial troubles and could not make the payments even after being a good client for two years. I have received continuous phone calls on both my cell and home phone. Sometimes as many as 4 to 5 calls within 5 minutes at a time. I get calls hourly. They try to use tactics of unlisted numbers, private numbers, local numbers, etc., to get you to answer the phone. 98% of the calls to my home number is from them and 94% to my cell phone is from them. And because of the constant phone calls to my cell phone, my phone bill averages $180 per month. I have talked with their "bill collectors" who will flat out lie to you to get you to make a payment or try to tie up in a payment plan that you could possibly not continue making payments after a few months just to squeeze as much money out of you. They know my situation and yet they still continue to call daily. I have phone records to back up my claim. Their collection tactics are uncalled for and they have violated Fair Debt Collection Practices several times. Yet they continue down the path of harassment. Which politicians, judges, and lawyers do they have in their back pocket that allow them to continue these business and collection tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Call/internet/Cash-Call-Cash-Call-Loan-Sharks-Internet-500804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Call