Complaint Review: Cash Central

• Updated: Sun, May 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Saint Peters Missouri United States of America
Cash Central

Cash Central Rude, Unprofessional, Harassment Internet

Cash Central is a very harassing and unprofessional. I have had two or more people contact me at my place of employment harassing me several times telling me i owe them money. I have repeatedly told them not to call me at work yet they continued to do so. I am no longer employed at that job. I received a phone call from their so called attorney's office last week that they sent me court documents in the mail and that i need to call them asap or they would see me in court. If i am not mistaken you receive a summons to appear in court not documents sent in the mail. Do not ever borrow money from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Central/internet/Cash-Central-Rude-Unprofessional-Harassment-Internet-879107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Central