Complaint Review: Cash Connection

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Page, Texas — Red Oak Texas United States of America
Cash Connection

Cash Connection Texas Dept of Law Investgation I received a phone call stating I owed 800.45 that I had gotten a loan in 12/09 and they were going to take me to court. This male voice told me I could get a lawyer or the would see me in court. I ha Internet

*General Comment: Common Scam

I received a phone call stating I owed Cash Connection 800.45, for a loan I borrowed in 12/09 of 450.00 I have never borrowed fron Cash Connection. The male person did not state his name,but did tell me I could talk to a Mr Spencer of the Texas Dept of investgations. I stated I never borrowed any money from them. He said I could hire a lawyer or they would take me to court. He also stated they tried to get the money from my bank account, and it would not go through. I stated to him I never received notice from my bank. So he stated he would see me in court. I said fine.

One thing that scared me he had my social security #.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Connection/internet/Cash-Connection-Texas-Dept-of-Law-Investgation-I-received-a-phone-call-stating-I-owed-800-616578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Connection

#1 General Comment

Common Scam

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

There's no debt, they call and scare folks into paying a fake debt.

Tell them you know They're frauds and ignore them.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC