Complaint Review: Cash Crate Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Prosecute losers — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Cash Crate Inc.
Nationwide United States of America

Cash Crate Inc. Mike Hall Scammed me out of $3220.00 Quezon, Nationwide

Cash crate inc is a scam. All seemed well with my state credit union until I was told the check came back fraudulent. After I had done my report and wired $2800.00 to Upson Dawn 17 dust road, quezon city, Manila Phillipines 1124. Now I owe my bank $3220.00 and my accounts are frozen until that is paid.
I can't pay my bills, feed my children, nothing. Don't put yourself in my situation. They take advantage of honest people and need to be caught and forced to pay back every penny! Any help on getting them prosecuted would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Crate-Inc/nationwide/Cash-Crate-Inc-Mike-Hall-Scammed-me-out-of-322000-Quezon-Nationwide-827619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Crate Inc.