Complaint Review: Cash Crate

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:Winder Georgia
Cash Crate
Internet U.S.A.

Cash Crate It has been 5 months and I still have not been paid by Cash Crate. Nation Wide Internet

I earned $26 with Cash Crate back in July-August of 2007. My check was to be mailed on the 8-20-07. I never got it. I gave it 3 weeks and I never got it. I contacted admin at Cash Crate and I asked for the check to be sent to me. Admin wrote back and said I had to wait 90 days to have a check re-sent. I waited the 90 days... actually it was more than 90 days. Admin said they would send me out a check the next day. I waited for a check that never came. I contacted them again just a couple of weeks ago and they emailed back saying their software isn't working that writes checks. I'm tired of waiting now. I think it is time to say I have been scammed after 5 months of being patient.

Sally2350
Winder, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Crate/internet/Cash-Crate-It-has-been-5-months-and-I-still-have-not-been-paid-by-Cash-Crate-Nation-Wide-298332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Crate