Complaint Review: Cash Cure

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Claudia Daugherty — New Palestine Indiana United States of America
Cash Cure
901 N. Market St. Suite 700 Wilmington DE 19801 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Cash Cure Misrepresented their company and contract and I was ripped off. Wilmington, Delaware

I needed $600.00 to pay my mortgage or I would default on my loan. I am supporting 4 children and 1 grandchild with no child support. I got on line and was trusting this company and what I read in the contract which was borrowing $600.00 on 12-16-11. $159.00 was coming out immediately of my checking account to pay for the interest. The total loan amount was $759.00. I was going to be paying every 2 weeks this amount until the loan was paid off. I have paid $799.00 up to date and it has gone only to interest. I totally do not understand this. I have overpaid my loan! I have contacted them. They will not work with me because I have not followed the loan agreement. I have and continue to do so because they still take money out of my checking account. This is a total misrepresentation of the contract and what I was supposed to pay. I am getting scammed. Please help me. Claudia D New Palestine, IN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Cure/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Cash-Cure-Misrepresented-their-company-and-contract-and-I-was-ripped-off-Wilmington-Del-841441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Cure