Complaint Review: Cash Deposit Daily

• Reported By:Marion Ohio
Cash Deposit Daily
cashdepositdaily.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Cash Deposit Daily Cash Stolen Daily! Internet

I sent a pasted copy of a ripoff report and sent it in to the admin.cashdeposit.com through Google and to my surprise, I was issued a refund! I purchased this product on Nov 01,2007 and it wasn't until the 13th of Nov. 2007 that my money making site was up and running.

I think that since I had PROOF, they issued me a refund! Thanks for having this site to let consumers know that there are people on their side!!

Marion, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Deposit-Daily/internet/Cash-Deposit-Daily-Cash-Stolen-Daily-Internet-289126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Deposit Daily