• Report: #205639

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:Westminster Colorado
Cash Flow Direct
5025 N. Central Ave #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cash Flow Direct BEWARE OF CASHFLOW DIRECT RIPOFF Work at home scam Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Old Domain Owner, New Domain Owner

*Consumer Suggestion: 3 days is a FEDERAL Law

*Author of original report: New Update

I was contacted by these people on 8/9/06 at around 8:00 p.m.

I had been looking for a home-based business and listened to their pitch. They sounded like a reputable company and I saw on their website that they were a member of NETCHECK and did not see any complaints. Well I bought into it for $395.00. By that time I was pretty tired. The next day I did more checking and came across RIP-OFF Report and also checked with the BBB and saw the list of complaints. One thing I did not realize on their "Money Back Guarantee" was all the extra money they would syphone from you for advertising. I called them early to cancel this transaction. I had to call again and talked to a guy named Heath. I told him that there was a consumer protection law in Colorado that I could cancel this transaction within 3 days. He said there was no such law in AZ and refused to give me my money. I have contacted my Credit Card company to see if I could dispute this. I have also contacted the Attorney Generals office in Colorado and Arizona. I am not done with these people and will persue whatever avenues to help stop them from ripping off people and their hard earned money.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS WEBSITE!!!!

Danita
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-BEWARE-OF-CASHFLOW-DIRECT-RIPOFF-Work-at-home-scam-Phoenix-Arizona-205639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Direct

Old Domain Owner, New Domain Owner

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

To all who may be reading this and assuming that this company still owns the domain Cashflowdirect.com; it does not. We purchased the domain about 2 years ago and do legitimate business as loan brokers. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and have never had a complaint filed.

It would be nice if there was some way to expire some of these old complaints as there is no reason why we should be dealing with negative reviews for a similarly named company who conducted business in a way that was less than stellar.

We look forward to helping business owners everywhere find small business financing!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

3 days is a FEDERAL Law

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

File a complaint with the FTC and file with the FBI... These people break the law so prosecute them... Federal prison will be so much fun for these people.... http://www.ic3.gov/ good luck...

New Update

AUTHOR: Danita - (U.S.A.)

After posting this I sent an e-mail to the Attorney General's office in Arizona and Colorado cc'ing a copy to Cash Flow Direct. Guess what - CashFlow called. They stated that they do not comply with the Colorado law on the 3 day notice of cancellation due to the nature of their business. So they are charging me $29 x 4 websites and refunding the rest. So they are giving me a credit of $279. I stated that I did not feel they should be excluded from the consumer protection clause and I will still be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office in Az.

I think their business practices need to be checked to help others that have been ripped-off by them with no recourse. The money I have lost seems to be alot less than what others have lost. Hopefully something will change that. I just LUV this website!!!!