Complaint Review: Cash Flow Direct

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:San Jose California
Cash Flow Direct
5025 N Central Ave # 521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cash Flow Direct Website Design, Affiliate Marketing 5025 N Central Ave # 521 Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

I innitially invest $199 for 4 websites and they were shoddlily built at first, a beginner HTML could have fared better. This should have been a red flag for me. They finally improved the site but then suggested that I get a radio commercial done. They played a nice one over the phone for me and convinced me that this was what I needed to help advertise my website. $4900 which also included 12,000 hits to the site. I had to copy and paste tons of Classified adds and made pennies on the dollar for all this hard work. I got the radio commercial and it was a CD that had the same exact song that was played for me, but it was dubbed with my company/website name instead of the other one. I was so mad! I sent it right back to them and asked them how they had the nerve to charge me nearly $5000 for a dubbed CD. They claimed it was authentic, but no I don't buy it especially the quality which was a bit garbled.

Well needless to say, the efforts of advertising one item at a time in thousands of Classified adds just wasn't worth it unless I lived in a third world country and was willing to work that hard to make pennies on the dollar for hours and hours. I was floored that they ripped me off this amount of money which it takes me 4 months to make this kind of money.

I just hope that my experience will pay off as knowledge that anyone else approached by this company will think twice before being ripped off as I have.

Kharma
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-Website-Design-Affiliate-Marketing-5025-N-Central-Ave-521-Phoenix-Ariz-325095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Direct

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,

I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Loan Brokerage and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.